- Vaccination, Paxlovid decrease risk of long Covid, studies showon March 27, 2023 at 4:32 am
People who are vaccinated or who take Paxlovid during a Covid-19 infection have a lower risk of developing long Covid, new research shows.
- California bill aims to ban sale of popular candies containing ingredients that may cause health issueson March 27, 2023 at 4:32 am
A California bill seeks to ban the sale of foods with red dye No. 3 and other ingredients linked to cancer and other health issues.
- Post Titleon March 27, 2023 at 4:32 am
The Barkley Marathons consists of five loops of 20 miles each and has about 67,000 feet of elevation.
- Bacteria from meat could be causing more than half a million UTIs in the US every year, study estimateson March 27, 2023 at 4:32 am
Bacteria from meat could be responsible for more than half a million urinary tract infections in the United States every year, a new study says.
- Many firefighters who responded to Ohio train derailment didn't have the needed training, equipmenton March 27, 2023 at 4:32 am
Many of the first responders who helped fight the fire that erupted after the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, last month were ill-equipped and untrained to fight the massive chemical blaze that some now call "the hell fire."