- Exercises to ease your back pain, restore your healthon August 7, 2022 at 4:20 pm
When you have back pain, perhaps the last thing you want to do is get out of bed. But you actually want to get moving to achieve relief. Move through these exercises from fitness expert Dana Santas to determine which ones can alleviate pain.
- Post Titleon August 7, 2022 at 4:20 pm
History Refocused: Race correction in medicine has pitted students against their teachers, caught the attention of Congress and led to a lawsuit against the NFL. In late 2021, a joint task force of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) outlined a new race-free approach to diagnose kidney disease.
- Raising her autistic son taught this mom hard lessons that she's used to help thousands of underserved Chicago-area familieson August 7, 2022 at 4:20 pm
Debra Vines struggled to find resources when her son was diagnosed with autism in 1989. Today, her nonprofit, The Answer Inc., provides families in and around Chicago with the services, community and education they need to thrive.
- Now should I worry about monkeypox? Our medical analyst explainson August 7, 2022 at 4:20 pm
CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen shared how monkeypox is spread, what symptoms to look out for and which individuals have the highest risk of contracting the virus.
- 'The next public health disaster in the making': Studies offer new pieces of long Covid puzzleon August 7, 2022 at 4:20 pm
There's no test for long Covid. There's no specific drug to take or exercises to do to ease its symptoms. There isn't a consensus on what long Covid symptoms are, and some doctors even doubt that it's real. Yet with vast numbers of people having had Covid-19, and estimates ranging from 7.7 million to 23 million long Covid patients in the US alone, researchers say it has the potential to be "the next public health disaster in the making."