- As measles outbreak sickens more than a dozen children in Ohio, local health officials seek help from CDCon November 28, 2022 at 5:38 am
A growing measles outbreak in Columbus, Ohio, has sickened more than a dozen unvaccinated children and hospitalized nine of them, and local public health officials are seeking assistance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Research helps seniors make informed decisions about risks, benefits of major surgeryon November 28, 2022 at 5:38 am
Nearly 1 in 7 older adults die within a year of undergoing major surgery, according to an important new study that sheds much-needed light on the risks seniors face when having invasive procedures.
- Measles vaccinations rate at lowest point since 2008, study findson November 28, 2022 at 5:38 am
Measles vaccination rates dropped throughout the pandemic and hit the lowest coverage rate in more than a decade, says a new study published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Abortion rates fell slightly in 2020, with most done at or before 9 weeks, says CDCon November 28, 2022 at 5:38 am
Both the number and rate of abortions reported in the US fell 2% from 2019 to 2020, according to new data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Post Titleon November 28, 2022 at 5:38 am
Turkey bone pho, stuffing-stuffed waffles and Bombay turkey bombs are just a few creative hacks to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers. CNN's Janelle Davis rounds up the best ideas, gives four a brave try and then picks her favorite.