- We're in a She-cessionon June 20, 2021 at 12:50 am
- Tracking Covid-19 cases in the USon June 20, 2021 at 12:50 am
- ICUs are nearing capacity in this French city. And it's only Septemberon September 17, 2020 at 3:48 pm
Dealing with the first wave was like a sprint, the second will be more like a marathon.
- Most Americans probably won't be able to get a Covid-19 vaccine until mid-2021, CDC director sayson September 17, 2020 at 8:43 am
A wedding in Maine is linked to 176 Covid-19 cases and the deaths of seven people who didn't attend the celebration, demonstrating just how easily and quickly the virus can spread at social gatherings, public health experts say.
- Trump knew testing Covid-19 vaccines would take months, Woodward book showson September 16, 2020 at 7:35 pm
President Donald Trump knew back in the spring that it would probably take a year to develop a coronavirus vaccine, according to interviews with journalist Bob Woodward.